Tuesday, May 18, 2010

love u forever..

15.5.2010..Fashion show day...its was a glam evening..i was a usher that time...freaking a bit..huhu..and the best show is amirah syazwani..best coordination,atiqah and best design is shima udau..after the show,situation become quiet and full with emotion..its unbelievable that we will not see each other again..i am so sad to leave them..they like a sister to me,a friend that i can share probs,happiness,sadness,laugh and everything..i feel empty and alone..we all cry and hug each other..and when last moment together,i really cannot stand my tears...lisa and kak ikin too.. and my last bubye is the last moment i saw them..my world become dark and so pathetic.. i will never forget our memory together until my last breath..love u oll always...muaaaahhhhhhh...take care okey..

No comments:

Post a Comment